- Is this a one-page website, or multiple? – Depending on the page number, SEO price rates with Top SEO differ significantly.
- What type is your website? Is it an eCommerce website, or general portfolio website? – Ecommerce websites have add-ons like “add to cart” options, product pages and promotion pages – which would require more substantial work.
- How many pages do you have on your website? – The more pages, the more expensive it would be. Never worry, because with Top SEO Vancouver; it is still very affordable.
- How many target keywords do you have in mind? – The number of target keywords could usually range from 10 to 50. With the numeric increasing, the cost would also go up accordingly.
- What is your target audience? – You might be thinking of local, national or international SEO. Either way, you would be targeting a set group of online users. Local SEO would require lesser work comparatively, whereas, in international SEO, the scope widens. With the expanding range, the expense inflates too.